Friday, May 4, 2012

THE BIBLE

                                Whoever did write it
Whatever the reasons
It has been a blessing
To some of our lives.

Deep inside my mind
Remembrances remain
Sentences, quotations
To improve and rejoice.

Although I acknowledge
Those ideas like sin
Make me feel guilty?
I don’t understand!

Inspired by God
Many parts for sure
But written on earth
So..who knows what’s changed?
And how was arranged?
Since there are no facts
I mean when they wrote it
Were also some rumours
What was passed around?

Parabolas he used
Figures in the language
Each interpretation
Can take it its way.

Its precepts for life
No culture omitting
Its basic guidelines
Are quoted handsomely.

It’s great if help needed
In how to behave
And better it is
At cheering our life.

What I like to get
Don’t judge me for that
That there is one God
Who succeed in showing
His way…what is life…

From the trinity
I take that my soul
Within them in one
They call it the light.

My kingdom is not
A feat of this world…
It is in the energy
It is your effect
Since you are creator
Like Him, and like me.

Reality is not real
Everyone has one
Remember the “half full”
Depends on your side
What you want to see
What you want to think.

In my own perception
I felt what is right
With the Dalai Lama
All the ways are good ways
To expansion of consciousness.

It is like a shell, a boost or a home
Where there is a furnace
Never ending flames
Show the way, protect
Light and endure life
warming all our hearts.

A shell that protects
Tell us we are strong
That nothing against
Our power can defeat.

A home in which love
Forgiveness at work
Cause no separation
From the one creation
The guiding light
That makes us all shine.

He gives us to pick
From these gifts to expand
From wisdom and faith
From knowledge and healing
From prophesy and miracles
And to all who wants
Power of the tongue
For us to expand
Like it is the light
The sun or the wind
I don’t know the goal
But safeguarding us all.

The love that He shares
Embraces like light
Expands, and that’s why
Has reached this point
And that’s also why
I want it myself
So this way to express
My love to other selves.

Each one different
And worthy of praise
We are works of art
One purpose each has.

Our purpose..........expansion
Happiness to express
Create and improve
In each own field.

We have the resources
We are all complete
Admirable beings
Good, pleasing, perfect
To heighten our lives
Live and just let live.

We can use those tools
He gave us for life
Only when we know
And that’s in the now.
When effort and will
Determined in deed
Plenty of energy
         A joyful heart....            
A satisfied  soul.
                                                                                     martha triana

















No comments:

Post a Comment