Friday, March 2, 2012

FORGIVE ME

How much pain did I cause today?
When I spoke without a thought
Without the calm and the love
Provided by one deep breath


Patience has to do with it
Wait a bit before you talk
Remember our body is human
Spirit is another thing.


Problems are sometimes a chance
To correct all those mistakes
Like idolizing money
Causing trouble with our fears


Thinking well …we are all one
Should we offer a helping hand
Whenever there is a chance.


I will not try to react
Before I can think
Before I reflect
And breathe from within
Search for happiness
What’s better than that?
Than my brotherhood
Live in humbleness


Forgiveness is cool
I ask for it now
Relations to favor
To stand for… are worthy


Listen, love and value
And try not to fight
Virtues gain and give
With love improve more


                                                 martha triana




No comments:

Post a Comment