Saturday, December 17, 2011

THE LIGHT?...PERCEPTION?....

 
My now, live my now is all I want
Feel what was created and is
And cannot be changed by misleading perceptions
Judgments or opinions
Everyone, everything interfering in my life.
It is there, the light is there
Waiting to be acknowledged
Is the Truth so hard to understand?
Has my alienated perception been able to change it to modify it?
Has my altered perception been able to change the creation of the Creator?
Is the Creation my soul...my being...my God...?
How possible would I judge myself
No i would not!...It is my ego
Life... I have to say, something...
Otherwise...judgment comes
Is sick, is shy, retarded...don't know
It is not fair
My ears are closed to nonsenses
My ears are closed to judgments.
Ego...it dares to criticize Your Creation
Transfigures it into sickness and pain
With the wanting goods and power
I am humble, want to be, but ego...
Takes my happiness away
It goes away apart from the great now
Wondering, desiring, comparing
Hurting
Bringing negativity I do not want to attract
Apart from faith and joy.
Since when Your Creation
Noooo!  My perception
of Your Creation is not perfect?
Probably since I first heard
"You are not good enough"
The ego was hurt...
And trouble began…

No comments:

Post a Comment